At the Rt 1 Dental North Brunswick, Central NJ, cosmetic dental office, X-rays are a progressive technology that employs up to 90% less radiation exposure than the traditional dental film. Generated on a computer, digital X-rays provide enhanced images for better diagnosis and earlier cosmetic treatment. No more waiting for your X-rays to be developed.
Look along with Dr. Irina Trakhtman, North Brunswick, Central NJ, cosmetic dentist, as she shows you your radiographic images in a format large enough for you to see and understand your cosmetic dental needs.
Digital X-rays provide:
- Up to 90% less radiation
- Enhanced diagnostic features
- Immediate visual cosmetic results
- An environmentally friendly option
Are dental X-rays safe?
Dental X-rays, tools and techniques used in our North Brunswick, Central NJ, cosmetic dental office are designed to limit your exposure to radiation by:
- Limiting the size of the X-ray beam to the size of the film or sensor being used
- Using a leaded apron and thyroid shield that X-rays cannot pass through
To find out how digital X-rays used at Rt 1 Dental benefit you and save you time during your visit with North Brunswick, Central NJ, cosmetic dentist Dr Irina Trakhtman, please, call us at (732) 940-0222.